The updated Construction Leadership Council Guidance Notes released yesterday can be found here:
The changes in Site Operating Procedures – Version 4 are minimal and include:
• Removal of the requirement for face to face contact to be kept to 15 minutes or less.
• The section on PPE now links to the latest Government guidance on face coverings.
• References to one-way systems and the reconfiguration of seating and tables and an update on portable toilets.
• The requirement to share risk assessments with the workforce.
• Clarification on when to travel to work, as set out in the Government’s COVID-19 Recovery Strategy – Updated links and wording on social distancing.